This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, September 1, 2013

A USSA Government Repugnant To Its Own Constitution Is Void

When I was younger, and cast my inner vision forward through the years, I have to admit that I never quite anticipated the precise set of circumstances that now beset the Earth, humanity and me, on a personal level.

Oh, I knew from the age of three years that dire times were on their way. In 1958 The Bone Lady appeared to me, and ever since that spring day in the Virginia Tidewater I have known that great darkness lay ahead. Now we are living that dark time, and we are steadily traveling deeper into the darkness. Can humanity muster the courage and presence of mind, as a species, to turn around the violent, negative, self-destructive trajectory that it is currently following?

I hope so, but the nuclear crisis at Fukushima, Japan steadily worsens from merely frightful to apocalyptic in scope. That one event alone, if left unchecked, may spell humanity's doom, and may also destroy a very large portion of the rest of the biosphere on this planet. It is just that bad.

And then there is the looming threat of global warfare, should the USSA go ahead and militarily strike or invade Syria, as USSA president, barack obama, has threatened to do. Given the enormous geopolitical stakes at play, such a bone headed decision could possibly lead to a shooting nuclear war. Indeed, the shamanic plants here in South America have inwardly alerted me last year to the danger of a series of false flag nuclear attacks against USA cities, with the intent of initiating what the plants referred to as totalitarian nuclear warfare. These attacks do not have to happen, and I pray they do not, but it appears that a very violent, shadowy, political faction does have this sort of contingency plan. The unfortunate fact is that there are certain psychopathic elements on this world who desperately want war, the more and the bigger the better from their point of view, the better to engage in war profiteering and also in solidifying their position of control over the human race and the planet. That's the grim reality.

As if all that were not bad enough, in recent months the scale of the USSA government's privacy destroying, civil-liberties-violating, surveillance war against the American people, and much of the rest of the world, has come to light. Not only is the USSA government in violation of its own constitution, which is another way of saying that the USSA government now lacks constitutional legitimacy, that it is an illegitimate government; but it is in violation of well established international law, as well.

According to Article 12 of the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence. .... Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference ....

Article 19 says, Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

I want to also cite Article 20, which states: Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.

Not only the comprehensive NSA spying, but also the violent, national crack down against the Occupy Movement in 2011 by the many police agencies of the USSA, are in flagrant violation of both the American constitution and of international law, as codified in the 1948 United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

For these reasons and more, I was recently motivated to write a letter to Dr. Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois. Dr. Boyle and I have had occasional contact with one another over a period of many years, beginning in about 1981, when he testified in federal court in Kansas City, Missouri as an expert witness as to the illegality of preparation for nuclear warfare, according to the spirit and the letter of long established international law. The occasion was a federal trial in which I was being criminally prosecuted for the alleged offense of trespassing on the launch lid of a nuclear missile silo at Whiteman Air Force Base, in the state of Missouri. I had staged a nonviolent, peace demonstration against nuclear war on the missile silo, and for that I was arrested, jailed, criminally tried, and ultimately sentenced to half a year of imprisonment in the Buchanan County jail in St. Joseph, Missouri. And that was where Dr. Boyle and I happened to first cross paths.

In any event, Dr. Boyle is a bona fide expert in international law. Here's his curriculum vitae, and here is a list of his numerous professional accomplishments. The letter I wrote to him, and cc'ed to my attorney here in Quito, Ecuador and to Gary Davis of the World Service Authority, follows. My further comments can be found below, after the letter.

Dr. Francis Boyle, PhD
Professor of International Law
University of Illinois
College of Law

Hello Dr. Boyle,

I trust you are well. I was just now looking again at your extensive, international law credentials.

As I explain below, I intend to remain in South America, most likely in Ecuador, where I have lived the past three years. You may be sure that I have followed recent political and diplomatic developments with great interest.

The more so as I am a publicly known, anti-nuclear activist with a years-long history of outspoken opposition to a variety of USA government polices. As you know, I have been jailed and imprisoned multiple times by the USA government, including in the 1980s and again in 2010, always for peaceful, nonviolent, anti-nuclear activism.

My Minot Manifesto, issued to the news media on 15 April 2010, and archived on my blog, clearly explains my actions, my philosophy and my political motivations in peacefully demonstrating against preparations for nuclear warfare, on a USA Air Force Minuteman-III nuclear missile silo in North Dakota, USA. Many thousands of people have read my Minot Manifesto, either in whole or in part. It has circulated widely internationally. I served 100 days in jail in North Dakota in 2010 as a direct consequence of being arrested by the USA Air Force for that nonviolent anti-nuclear demonstration. Please see my Minot Manifesto here and archive it for future reference, in the event that the web host removes it.

I note that Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Treasury Secretary under President Reagan, has said earlier this month that the USA has suffered a coup d`état, and is no longer under constitutional government, and that the regime that currently holds power in Washington, DC lacks legitimacy.

Former USA President Jimmy Carter has also said this month that the USA no longer has a democratic government, that the government is no longer a democracy.

"America has no functioning democracy at this moment,"
Carter said, according to Der Spiegel, the German news organization.

As you know, under the NDAA of 2012, enacted into so-called "law" by the government in Washington, DC -- anyone at all, anywhere in the world, is subject to secret arrest and indefinite, secret detention and even summary execution, without regard to fundamental due process of law, such as habeas corpus, and a free and open trial. All of this can be done at the secret whim of the Executive with no appeal or oversight whatsoever, least of all by those who are victimized by this dictatorial, totalitarian policy.

You undoubtedly are also aware of recently discovered evidence that the FBI knew of a plot to assassinate Occupy Movement activists by sniper fire in 2011, including in San Antonio, Texas, where I lived for ten years, from 2000 to 2009. This information was withheld from the public by the FBI. The identity of the group who planned to assassinate the activists remains concealed by the FBI, which raises questions about the FBI´s role and knowledge in this affair. It is certainly chilling to me, as I have a personal history of public, political activism and the plot included plans to kill activists in the city where I recently resided in the USA.

This information about the assassination plot against American political activists, the recent enactment of the NDAA 2012 which authorizes the indefinite military detention of USA citizens anywhere in the world, including summary execution without trial or criminal charge, coupled with the statements of former USA Treasury Assistant Secretary Roberts and Former USA President Carter, have driven home the reality of the ugly, anti-freedom, anti-liberty direction that the government of the USA has taken.

What to speak of the recent act of international piracy against the official airplane and person of Evo Morales, the President of Bolivia, who was recently forcibly detained in Austria, under orders of agents of the American government. The detention of President Morales was a clear violation of well established international law and diplomatic protocol. The legal and diplomatic violation of the official airplane and person of the Bolivian President was carried out under the pretext of searching for Edward Snowden, the internationally known American, ex-NSA contractor, who has fled from the USA into political exile, and who currently resides in the international airport in Moscow, Russia.

If the USA government is prepared to so flagrantly flout well-established, international norms of legal procedure and diplomatic protocol against even a sovereign head of state -- based on patently false information -- and to initiate an international manhunt against a man, Edward Snowden, who has committed no violence, whose alleged offense is that he has revealed to all humanity the manifold crimes of the rogue, dictatorial regime that is currently in power in Washington, DC, then what does that mean for other Americans such as me, who have also openly opposed the policies of the American government?

The more so as I am also an internationally known writer and researcher who has written and spoken extensively on radio, TV and the Internet on the topic of the secret underground bases of the USA military-industrial-espionage complex, the world of so-called Black Operations. My books include:

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files

Underground Bases & Tunnels: What Is the Government Trying to Hide?

Underwater and Underground Bases


In my writings, I mention numerous USA government underground bases, including some of the NSA`s enormous, deeply buried, secret underground bases, including at Ft. Meade in Laurel, Maryland and Sugar Grove, West Virginia, USA, as well as at Pine Gap, Australia.

A coup d`état truly has occurred in the USA, the country is no longer governed by a democracy, and the lives of political activists and others are clearly in jeopardy, including activists and writers such as myself, as revealed by the recently publicized, hitherto secret, internal FBI documents mentioned above.

So I am sure that you can fully appreciate the level of my concern and my decision to remain in Ecuador, a country with a growing international reputation as a champion of fundamental human rights, and a refuge for those who have a legitimate fear of possible imprisonment, reprisal or death at the hands of rogue political or military agents.

Sr. Fulano de Tal, with a well-known law firm here in Quito, is currently representing me.

I am currently applying for the World Service Authority passport and World Citizen identity card, issued by the World Service Authority, which is headquartered in Washington, DC, but which is wholly separate and distinct from the USA government.

I reserve the right under universally recognized principles of law to take further peaceful actions as may be necessary to safeguard my liberty and well being.

Respectfully yours,

Richard Sauder, PhD
Quito, Ecuador

cc:

1)

My attorneys in Quito, Ecaudor

2)

Mr. Gary Davis, President
World Service Authority
World Office
5 Thomas Circle, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Tel: (1) 202- 638-2662
Fax: (1) 202- 638-0638
E-mail: info@worldservice.org
website: http://www.worldservice.org


The Subsequent Course of Events

Suffice it to say that I did obtain the World Service Authority passport, as well as world citizen registration and identity cards. So I now have another set of identity documents. I think it is prudent for ANYONE in these uncertain times, who is concerned about issues of personal liberty, to take a similar step, especially (but not only) for people in the European Union and the USSA, since they are losing their freedoms so rapidly, and may want to relocate elsewhere in the world, if possible.

It is clear that a free and open, representative republic is over in the USSA. A fundamental presumption of civic life in a republic is that there is a type of social and legal contract between the governed and the government that represents them (in theory), as exemplified by the legal principles that are laid out in the national constitution.

But the NSA spying outrage alone puts paid to that notion. The social and legal contract between the governed and the government is irrevocably broken.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803)
, one of the bedrock Supreme Court decisions in the early years of the American republic, flatly ruled that: "...a law repugnant to the Constitution is void." It is abundantly clear that vast swaths of present day USSA government policy, laws, rules and regulations flagrantly flout numerous articles and clauses of the American constitution, and for that reason are void.

If the Supreme Court cannot bring itself to say this, or rule accordingly, then it too logically stands in violation of the very constitution that it theoretically is sworn to uphold.

This is another way of saying that the USSA government has effectively "voided" itself, by dint of its recourse to a large body of law, rules, regulations and policies that conflict with, violate, contradict and flout the American constitution.

To state it succinctly, and in the spirit of Marbury v. Madisoon, 5 U.S. 137 (1803), " ... a USSA government repugnant to its own constitution is void."

The USSA government has turned against its own people, thereby abrogating the implicit and explicit social and legal contract between people and government, as enshrined in the American constitution.

It's a dictatorship now.

My Struggle Continues

Thankfully, some of my readers have been generously supportive in my present, difficult circumstances and I am very grateful to them. I don't know what I would have done without their assistance.

Alas, every time my attorneys do something I have to pay them. They don't work for free, not even in Ecuador and I have retained one of the better known law firms in Quito. Of course, my attorneys are in Quito, because I was hospitalized and bed ridden for more than three months in Quito. I was physically unable to leave the hospital and walk around town to interview attorneys, though I wanted to and needed to, and was fervently wishing that I could, all the while inwardly bemoaning the fact that I could not. But none of that mattered; they came to my ward unannounced one day to represent another patient directly across the corridor from my room, and so I retained them then, seeing as they were the only legal counsel in Quito that the Universe sent my way, literally to my door, as improbable and completely unexpected as their appearance was.

To successfully prosecute the case all the way up until incarceration of my assailant will cost several thousand dollars more in fixed fees, as well as my attorneys' incidental fees along the way -- per diem, travel, food, lodging, investigative expenses, taxis, copies, phone calls, etc. & etc. Every time we have to travel from Quito over to the Amazon it costs. It is an unusual case, even a bit complex, but it is moving forward, probably to trial before Christmas.

Many people want more detail on the case and I cannot provide that, on the advice of my attorneys who do not want to unduly prejudice the proceedings. But it does appear that in the coming months I will speak and write much more openly on the matter, assuming that we are not all in a mad scramble to preserve life and limb, in the event that Fukushima blows sky high, and throws the whole planet into a frenzied, radioactive tizzy. The long and the short of it is that the venerable, ancient tradition of shamanism unfortunately has a dark side to it, and sad to say there are real brujos, or shamans who misrepresent themselves and degrade the shamanic path, to the extent of abusing people who come to them in search of more awareness or spiritual communication with the natural world. This was not the plan I had for my life in 2013, but it is what it is. Perhaps Pachamama has some work for me to do in South America. It appears that very few people are willing to do Her hard and dirty work, and so I am entertaining the possibility that she has personally tasked me with certain distasteful duties by default. Not because I am better than others, or more able, but simply because I came into her realm and did not refuse the work. Many thousands come to South America to drink a little ayahuasca, or maybe even malicagua, or to smoke a little San Pedro cactus, and then they jet back to Soho, or Berkeley, or Berlin or Paris or Des Moines, or… well, you get the idea. They come to see inward sparkles, ride a river raft, photograph Machu Picchu, and that's it. For many of them South America is like an exotic carnival ride. Not to say that that is inherently bad or wrong, but it doesn't necessarily address other issues that are confronting us all, inwardly and outwardly, me no less than you or anyone else.

Amazonian ecology is vital, deeply crucial to this planet, and that includes the human ecological component, as well. Ideally, a deeply spiritual shamanism that works in harmony with humankind and Nature, and fosters profound mental, physical, emotional and spiritual integration can heal not only the ills of the Amazon region, but of humanity and the Earth, as a whole. Sadly that isn't happening, it just isn't. Instead there are a lot of charlatans, and I mean a lot more than just one or two, who are not interested in pursuing the common good, or the good of the Earth. That is not even on their mental horizon. What an awful lot of them are seeking is petty, self-serving, personal power over others, or money, or ignorant exploitation of those who come to them.

My current living arrangement is a small, spartan, hostel room that costs me about $8 per night. There are places that cost less, but you wouldn't want to live there and neither do I. I take my meals in the local restaurants that usually cost $1.75 for a simple breakfast and $2 for lunch. I shop in the local markets for things like roasted peanuts, almonds, prunes, oat meal, heads of broccoli (which I eat raw, because I have no kitchen), tangerines, aloe vera leaves, the pulp of which I also eat raw, raw alfalfa juice, coconut juice, fresh carrot juice, etc. I still walk with crutches and continue to receive therapy. That is my life. Pretty stripped down and basic.

I appreciate your generosity in aiding my ongoing struggle for justice in the Amazon. Donations are not tax deductible or refundable. They go for my legal expenses in Ecuador, to bring my assailants to justice at the earliest possible time, and also to assist with my basic living expenses. Won't you please be generous! Contact me at dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com or Skype me at richard.sauder333 (I am not a Free Mason.)