This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Get Ready -- Here It Comes

A week ago, I mentioned my dream of not quite two weeks ago, in which an older man repeatedly mentioned to me that: "The money will run out in two weeks;  my funding will be cut off." Let's say this older man may be a sort of dream proxy for Uncle Sam, and leave it at that.

This weekend will be two weeks after that dream. 

I am not a prophet. I am not a professional seer. But it is clear to me that the events that are coming are so momentous, and will impact so many millions, and even billions of people, that they have already made a strong impression on the collective unconscious of humanity. I believe a  lot of people understand that really big events are about to unfold. They can feel them coming.

In my case, I simply subconsciously tuned into the probable, future reality stream that leaked over a little bit into the dreaming state while asleep.

That said, it does look like big events will transpire in the coming days. In fact, they've already started. Effective in recent weeks and days, the Russians unceremoniously have given the USSA dollar the heave-ho! Read the articles at these links:

These are major political-economic events. The follow on events to these dramatic developments will play out in the near term. It won't take ten years or five years or even one year for the effects to be felt.
It's the end of the dollar and the USSA as we have known it in the post-WW II period. You can hear the creaking, groaning and popping sounds as the whole, phony-baloney, USSA Federal Reserve Bank's global, dollar-based, century-old Ponzi scheme starts its collapse.
Putin's message is clear: "You want to play? O.K. The first rule is: we don't use your worthless Monopoly game money anymore. Alright? Now it's your turn."

The USSA's Next Play

Seeing as the only games the unimaginably evil,  transparently phony, USSA/NATO/E.U./ZIO-NAZI, military-industrial-espionage-bankster cabal appears to know are: 1) aggressive, unprovoked warfare, 2) multi-trillion dollar theft  and economic exploitation on a global scale and 3) universal espionage and surveillance of anyone and everyone, anywhere, for any reason and no reason, then that is what it/they will continue to do.

So, look for notorious false flags, and more war, here, there and everywhere. Look for more plunder, rape and pillage of everyone and anything, just about everywhere, for any and all reasons, or no reason at all.

Look for more espionage and spying on you and everyone you know.

The USSA military and CIA are simply the "enforcers" for global evil incorporated, sent in to maim, torture, destroy, kill, mass murder, bomb, assassinate, steal, plunder, rape, pillage, lie, propagandize, enslave, etc.

Some of this kind of thing was explained to me very simply almost 20 years ago by a former Royal Navy diver. He eased into the seat beside me on a long air trip. As the hours passed, we began talking about the Middle Eastern situation. He told me: "Look, the Pentagon is simply a mercenary force in the pay of the big oil companies. It's a corporate, mercenary army." He also explained the British order of battle in the Falklands/Malvinas war of 1982 between Argentina and Britain, if the Malvinas/Falkland islands were about to fall to Argentinean control. To wit: if it appeared that the Argentinean military were going to prevail in the fight for control of the islands, the British were prepared to go to nukes, and nuke the Argentinean mainland.

I initially found what he was telling me preposterous, but he explained why. There are massive, undersea, petroleum reserves in the South Atlantic, on the South American continental shelf. The whole war was actually about business, very big business, very big petroleum business, to be precise. Those tiny islands inhabited by two thousand British sheep herders are insignificant real estate, in and of themselves. But it is what lies beneath the sea in that region of the South Atlantic, that makes them such hotly contested, geopolitical chess pieces.

Of course, the British military and the Pentagon have been working hand in glove for a very long time. The same goes for the CIA and MI-6, as well as the NSA and GCHQ. The whole Anglo-American military-industrial-espionage-bankster establishment is a seamless, integral part of the deeply evil cabal that is taking down this planet and the human race.

This explains the savaging and ravaging of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, the ongoing chaos in Venezuela, the monstrous financial theft and fraud being perpetrated on all of humanity, and much more. It is a general purpose assault on the entire planet.

And it is accelerating in recent months, weeks and days. As the sheer evil in the cabal's dark heart grows more desperate, it will carry out ever more desperate acts. 

This global cabal is very heavily armed, with nuclear arms, with biological weapons that will make you bleed from every bodily orifice, with chemical arms, with nanotechnology, with electronic mind control and torture weapons, with scalar weapons, with drones, with artificially intelligent machines and computer systems, and more. The dark cabal is more than capable of unimaginable violence, up to and including genocidal violence.

What To Do?

Don't cooperate! If you are working for the NSA or the Pentagon or USSA Federal Reserve or the CIA or GCHQ or Bank of England -- QUIT your job. Hand in your security pass and walk away.

If you are working for a predatory corporation and you know it is wicked, QUIT.

If you are working for any organization that has an agenda that harms humanity and the planet, QUIT. Walk away.

I am saying these things because I know some of the sorts of places in which this blog is read. 

The only way that we, the human race, will escape the terrible outcome of events already set in motion, is if the many millions of people who are caught up in bringing those terrible events to pass, simply refuse to follow orders, and QUIT, and walk away.

You may be that person. It may start with you. You may be another Edward Snowden. In fact, I know that some of the people who are reading these words are in a position like Snowden's, or even more sensitive, with more authority and more knowledge about the hideous evil that is being clamped down on this planet.

What to do? 

Grow a pair. 

QUIT and blow the whistle on the cabal's activities for the sake of humanity and the Earth.

If you cannot or will not do that, then why are you even wasting oxygen by being here?

Quest For Political Refuge

I continue to seek political refuge in Ecuador, with support from 1) Francis Boyle  (international lawyer at U. of Illinois Law School), 2) the World Service Authority in Washington, DC (founded by the late Gary Davis) and 3) the Inter-American Platform for Human Rights, Development and Democracy, here in Quito. 
 
Some of the bases of my petition are 1) my multiple arrests and stints in jail/prison for nonviolent, anti-nuclear peace protests in the USSA, most recently in 2010 in North Dakota, for which I spent 100 days in jail; 2) my years of blogging on a variety of social and political issues; 3) my two decades of research and writing about the many underground and underwater bases of the military-industrial-espionage complex; and 4) the provisions of the NDAA and the pervasive, global spying. 

I am certainly on multiple watch lists because of my anti-nuclear activism, my blogging and my underground and underwater bases and tunnels research and writing. With the NDAA anyone can be abruptly killed or simply plucked off the street. You just vanish. 

I have noticed human surveillance of myself in Quito in recent months. I don't know who is doing it.

I was almost killed a year and a half ago, and spent more than four months in the public hospitals here in Ecuador. It was a close call. Some of my friends think a USSA three-letter agency could have been involved. 

Maybe. I personally have no idea. At any rate, I am still alive. 

More On My Current Situation in Ecuador
 
After more than a year of intense struggle, the shaman who assaulted me has been indicted and has now been arraigned. There will be a trial hearing in less than a couple of months.

I have been pushed to the wall by this ordeal, to my financial limits and beyond. The case is actually bigger than me, in that there certainly are other victims of shamanic abuse in the Amazon region. I am not the only victim. Indeed, I have already heard from another victim of the same shaman who has nevertheless declined to pursue justice or even to support me in my case. But unlike 99% of the others, I have elected to stand up and fight back, no matter the odds. And against all expectations, my assailant has been indicted and is going to trial. But the battle is not over.

I have no illusions about what I am up against. I was almost killed.

What happens in the Amazon is vitally important to what happens on this planet, for crucial reasons of oxygen production alone. The shamans of the region theoretically have an essential role to play in healing the Amazon and showing the way for humanity to deeply bond with the natural world -- but not if they themselves are abusive to the very people who come to the region to consult the sacred power plants in search of hyper-conscious communion with Mother Nature. 

And so I really do urgently need your assistance to help pay my legal counsel. I am asking for your serious aid. I need to prevail in this case to continue my work on this vital, southern continent. It matters. I know that some of you are more than able to assist me. 

For USA dollar contributions please e-mail me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com  and I will tell you how to send a donation. 

I also gratefully accept donations of the following crypto-currencies at these addresses:

Bitcoin 
1Dht92qEzCmvuLRKQD2MSJ1JdQ7rFRMVdA 

Litecoin 
LdE6rp3EpUurK5rdHaKbM3UGumchHZP97u 

Dogecoin 
DPMTkqyHbMyLnzjiFfh1gmd8sFVdCUstGg